Sigh. I need a shower.
Well, apparently it's 10:01 AM, though I don't really feel like it.
I'm going to admit that I was a typical gay bo-*i* last night and went to Chambers. Yes, that's RIGHT. Mr. Anti-Club went to the club. But it wasn't for clubbing. It was ultimately for Dianna (PrettyEnemy if anyone who cares from online is reading this). She loves the gay boys and I love her and we're not really going to see much of each other for the better part of the next four months, so I decided to humor her--and myself.
There was a lot of humor last night--typical make out session with guy whose face you DIDN'T see but you friend tells you he's cute and was checking you out, seeing LOTS of former acquantainces from all types of relationships and actually talking to them, getting hit on by scary bartender that threatens to spank you but makes you a free drink so it's all good--no doubt about that.
But last night was bizzare. It REALLY was.
First of all, I got DRUNK which I didn't think could happen anymore. It took half a bottle of Jack and three Long Islands (ed: the bartender basically served me straight tequila with a lemon wedge and I'm NOT sure how I feel about that), but I was gone. Also, Dianna lost her phone and I drove home drunk. She also managed to meet more guys than I do.
Sigh. I need a shower.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home