BURNT
Well, it's actually mostly tan today,but my GOD. Who knew a white boy could get SO much color from just an hour on the beach?
Sigh. Won't be seeing that much for the next FOUR months.
Not that I care. I dislike Tampa intensely. There is literally nothing to do here, most of the metro area is disgusting, developing ghetto, and...hmmm...can't think of anything else specific, but Tampa sucks. I cannot WAIT until 360-something days from now when I can walk across a stage like the one they've just set up and leave here.
In other news, I've apparently overstepped the boundaries of my guaranteed free speech by dropping some names in here, so I'm told. It's AMAZING what some creative adjectives will do, I'll tell ya.
I'm going to now drop some names of FAMOUS people I dislike. Let's see if THEY throw a fit. Ahem:
Lorrie Moore
Vanessa Carlton
George W. Bush
George H.W. Bush
Sarah McLachlan
Jack Johnson
Alicia Keys
Dave Matthews
Hank Hill
*prepares for lawsuit*
R

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home