Thursday, June 23, 2005

Bonn

While tonight's show was amazing in terms of performance, the setlist was.

Well, I don't know.

The first half was awkward if unique, the covers a dichotomy of standard and just plain shitty, the last half just plain shit, and amazing encores stained only by "Bells."

So the setlist was very good as well.

I just wonder why Tori has such a problem performing an amazing show with an amazing setlist.

Oh well, it was an amazing show overall and I shouldn't complain. The high notes she hit in "Siren" made that performance of the song the best I've heard (it was also cool since its debut was very coveted) and WHEN does Tori substitute "Mary" for "another girl's paradise"?

Only in Bonn, I guess.

The set list:

Original Sinsuality
Amber Waves
Martha's Foolish Ginger
Happy Phantom
Jackie's Strength
Marys of the Sea
Crazy

Daniel
Vincent

Parasol
China
Goodbye Pisces
Spring Haze
The Beekeeper

Siren
Bells for Her

another girl's paradise (listed as "Mary")
hey Jupiter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home