Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Life in St. Louis thus far...

...well, life BACK in St. Louis. I made the title seems as if I'd never been here before. Ha!

As usual, Dad's house is in 1999 condition like a museum, but I am quite accustomed to that so oh well. So too is his view of the world (which I think in fact dates back to 1956, when he was born, or perhaps even further). Just yesterday he informed me that my switch of major to Creative Writing (a choice of which I initially informed him RIGHT after it happened in December) is a "waste of intelligence."

Tell that to all of the broken glass and spilled chemicals in the Organic Chemistry lab!

Anyway, on that note, I am sick (typical when I first (re) enter a different environment).

As such, I shall continue this later. Perhaps much later. I'm not feeling that complelled to write, which usually means I'm just days away from a prolific burst, so we'll see.

TTYL

R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home