Wednesday, July 13, 2005

You know what I don't get?

Like I really don't get these people that like...

And this is all looks nonwithstanding because whatever, you could be fucking Tom Cruise's ASS and do this and it wouldn't be OK.

But basically it's like this. Long ago, there was this guy on a little website called facethejury, and he had some (what I thought was funny) little blurb on his profile that read something like "if you talk to me before I talk to you, then you are a FREAK." I naturally assumed this to be tongue in cheek, so when I saw said invididual out, he walked away with a disturbed look on his face and proceeded to turn EVERYONE in his little club kid clique against me.

To this day, the kid probably doesn't remember ANY of what happened, who I am, etc., but I just don't understand where people get off being so stuck up? As if that wasn't enough, his ENTIRE myspace profile is PLASTERED with pictures of he, himself, and more of him.

The English Language doesn't even have enough pronouns to describe it!

Anyway, people like that suck, and I was just inspired to type that based on stumbling upon his profile on myspace.

Robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home