Thursday, July 14, 2005

You know

For a company that makes such SHIT products, Apple has some GREAT customer service. That is, if you skip the store.

People that I've known for over a year and not yet alienated might remember last July when I dropped my laptop and went through the whole buying a Dell-replacing the hard drive--buying a new iBook fiasco. When my first iPod died in May, I assumed I would have to do that for my iPod as well. Panic-stricken, I decided to consult Apple's Online Repair Service.

They replaced mine free of charge, and I just received my THIRD iPod--the second, replaced just two months ago, had a hard drive crash.

Excellent.

In other news, Walgreen's accidentally filled my Zyrtec prescription with Nix Head Lice Medication, which is always flattering. The pharmacist was hot, though, so I guess I can excuse him.

It also seems as if I am a carrier for car problems: my sister's friend Laura's car's (is that ENOUGH possessive pronouns, btw?) battery died today, and after I drove ALL the way up to fucking Gravois Bluffs to jump the thing, it died. It was the alternator.

Bollocks!

Anyway, I have clothing to fold, so I will go do that now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home