Delta
I am not a racist.
That said, why is EVERY fucking customer service outlet in INDIA? I mean I love Indian people and their food, but their accent has GOT to be one of the thickest of any English-is-basically-our-second-language country. Delta being based in Atlanta, I tend to prepare myself for Marqueesha rather than Ms. Tandoori, so that's also an issue.
But don't worry. I got Marqueesha alright.
I called at around 2 AM to request standby for the 5:15 AM flight. I didn't think anything of it, since the website--which is SUPPOSED to be up to date--showed many patches of blue, i.e. empty seats. According to Apu Nahasapemapetalan, however, this was not the case and the standby was not possible. He hung up on me. I called back. He hung up again.
I called again to inquire at around 6:45 and was informed that Apu was in the wrong. I was offered a spot on the 7 AM flight but of course that wasn't possible being that it was FOURTEEN minutes 'til at that point.
I called back at 8:30 and requested a supervisor and was THEN put forward to Marqueesha, who offered me nothing for my troubles--which included a 10 hour gap inbetween desired and actual flight--and told me "[I] really hadn't been wronged that bad."
Fuck Marqueesha.
This fag intends to raise hell upon his arrival at the airport in a few hours and will hopefully be sitting in First Class at the very least.
Oh yeah, and why am I going to Atlanta?
TORI'S SUMMER OF SIN STARTS TONIGHT! AAAAAAAAAAH!
Setlist and review tomorrow, of course...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home