Friday, July 22, 2005

When Myspace goes bad, or "From Cute to Crazy in Five Seconds Flat"

Wednesday was a very normal day in my online life in that I had several friends requests, all but one of which left me completely apathetic. The one that didn't leave me as such was from a (very) cute boy from down in the southwest, whose request was accompanied by the following message:

Hey man u r really fuckin hot. We should talk sometime. Later.

Though it was an amazing boost to my self-esteem that someone of his (supposed) hotness thought the same of me, I still responded with my same commonplace:

Ditto. My AIM name is The Beeekeeper. Hope to see you soon.

To which he responded:

Im FashionVixxon.

I added his name to my buddy list. I didn't see him on that day, which was fine enough because I had things to do. I saw him on last at about 5 o clock when I got home. Our conversation proceeded as follows:

The Beeekeeper: Hey what's up?
FashionVixxon: whos this
The Beeekeeper: Robert from myspace from Florida, duh.
FashionVixxon: Oh OK, hey whats up
FashionVixxon: Hottie :-*
The Beeekeeper: Not a lot, saw you on and thought I would chat.
The Beeekeeper: brb, Dad is home with dinner
FashionVixxon: OK
FashionVixxon: Fucking hurry up, dont IM me ever again if you are gonna do this shit
The Beeekeeper: Do what shit lol, I was eating dinner
The Beeekeeper: BRB phone
FashionVixxon: Fuck you
FashionVixxon: Wasting my time
FashionVixxon: Why the fuck are you messaging me if you dont want to talk
FashionVixxon: What the fuck does eating dinner mean to you anyway
The Beeekeeper: Don't be a queen to me!
FashionVixxon: Fuck you I am not a queen thats it Im done with you. Dont IM me ever again, you hear it.

Needless to say, I was extremely put off by all that.

Today, I messaged him on AIM to try and reconcile things:

The Beeekeeper: Is all that out of your system now? ;-)
FashionVixxon: Are u calling me crazy
FashionVixxon: 4 real dude stop fucking Iming me you fucking asshole
FashionVixxon: Fuck u

Following that, I had a new message from him in my myspace inbox which read:

u can take me off your list now u fucking fag

Ah. Just when I think I'm fucked up, this. Loons make EVERYONE feel saner!

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home