Weekend Adventures
This past weekend was so ridiculously hectic, I don't know where to start.
First and foremost, I was called a racist, by someone I don't even know! Now granted, if someone knew my parents and didn't know me more than that I was born of them, I could see that.
But this motherfucker only knew my via an online forum from which I've been banned for a MONTH.
O.K., in his defense, "[he] got [me] banned from there." But the fact is is that of all the opinionated drivel I posted on that particular forum, which shall remain nameless (cough: "TurbidBlue"), none of it was ever anything that the EEOC or Affirmative Action could do anything about because, well, if we're going to get technical, if you CAN'T tell someone they suck outside those guidelines, then maybe they really don't! This kid sure the fuck did, but I would NEVER have known that until what happened happened. I typed out a dialogue-style transcript for somewhere else, but I don't want to bore you with it, so I'll just say that this kid called me a racist, I denied it, said I was sorry if I had offended him, tried to walk away, was cursed at, gone off on "ghetto" style and then verbally (and visually--you'll get what I mean if you know her) assaulted by Toriphile extraordinaire Maria Carullo, whose only response to my assertion that my unimportance to her circle of friends was surpassed by hers to Tori Amos herself was the "[she] was on the DVD, bitch!"
Apparently, there's a video circling around online somewhere, but I take pride in the fact that I've never actually watched the numerous videos of myself circling around online somewhere; I thus couldn't remember its URL if my life depended on it.
There was more drama this weekend, but the shittiest discovery is that two of who I thought were my best Tori friends have abandoned me because I guess my outspokeness in not attractive or something, or maybe I'm not quite the sociopath they thought I was. I've cried my proverbial tears though, so now I'm just annoyed.
One thing that was NOT annoying, however, was my flight back yesterday. Now, I flew Song back from New York to Tampa in November 2004 (ha--the second to last time I visited those two "friends"), but I did not sample their food and I think the flight, at around two hours, was too short for me to care about service. Not this one! The food was great, the flight attendants were funny, and I lucked out and got my own row and gleefully sprawled out as I wrote poetry and trolled Nooooforums at 37,000 feet.
O.K., so I didn't troll Nooooforums, but I WAS sprawled out at 37,000 feet, which is more than most people can ever say they've done.
I am very cold and naked right now and need to be IN class in thirty minutes, so I am going to go.
Toodles!

2 Comments:
u just get banned from everywhere don't u? :) It's a conspiracy..!!
The video is amusing as shit. You can't hear you but damn it's funny watching Maria believe being on the DVD is some big honour.
Post a Comment
<< Home