Arena
Who would have thought
That I'd spend June 11th
Watching my breath float by?
Ear to the door of some arena
In Rottderdam
Just looking nowhere intently
And you catch my eye and then
Who's this?
It's first past the post I guess
Come over and speak to me
He's go to go inside
These lines you will not escape
Until you've given me victory
And there's no match to be won here tonight
For anyone who's paid to get in
But the Dutch sounds like what I'd think Bosnian
To be so I guess it's a War Zone at least
I'm inside and I can take off this blazer
And get into a seat
Right next to you
But he is behind you
And he will not find you
I swear
If he looks at me one more time that way
I will look this peace right in the eye
And fuck it sideways
What's this?
He can't help but open his pretty little jaw
Get his pretty little lips away from your neck
In neck is how I feel
Though I started before the race began
And didn't the show just begin? Guess not
It's about that time already
The main act has already gone
Two encores have past
Can't you pass on his goodbye for just tonight
He'll be there tomorrow
Strutting right past you
Right out of some Renault
Watching my breath float by
And you will not be seen
We will not be seen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home