Sunday, October 23, 2005

Europenisheads

God damn, someone REALLY needs to tell Europeans that the standard U.S. tip is between 15 and 20%. Latino and blacks too, but at least those ethnic groups SOMETIMES tip you properly. 10% seems to be a maximum for Europeans.

In other news, my disgusting, infected toenail (circa two weeks ago) has grown even mroe disgusting and even more infected, leaving me nearly unable to walk in my uncomfortable as it is work show. I have tried to soak it in hot water, wash it profusely, etc, but nothing seems ot be helping. Ugh.

I sort of want to get lots of stuff from the Hurricane, and by lots of stuff I mean rain and winds in excess of 40 miles per hour so they close the Causeway and, by default, work.

Oh, and on a random note I am once again baffled by the idea that (a great number of) people are Republicans...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home