Thursday, October 06, 2005

Promiscuity's Frumpy Cousin Celibacy

You would be nothing but another nigger
If your green eyes didn't glow like stars stuck my ceiling
And we would be nothing but damaging and damaged
If you hadn't made injury look so appealing

You couldn't be bothered to correct me
That square, metal object in your back
Wasn't a magent
It was a blade
And I was drawn right to you
Had I known what would ensue
I would have worn
Something that forbade puncture

But when it was midnight
I used you as a lighthouse
And I found the first of many stairs
That lead to your pinnacle
But you are just six inches taller
Than me but had I know you were
Hiding nine more at 3'2" I would
Endure your fangs to get there

But you are not just another ancestor
Of a slave demanding apology
'Cause you can't help but hold me hostage
Then ignore me when I shout "enslave me"

And you do not deserve a lynching
Because you did not commit rape
And it is not because I was so willing
Just that you allowed me to escape

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home