Full circle
I feel so wonderful right now over the smallest thing. Well, I don't actually know if I would characterize the feeling I feel as anything pertaining to wonder, and I guess it's not such a small thing.
See, when I first came out, i.e. was forced out of the closet in High School just about five years ago this month, I had a crush on this boy, Ryan Murphy, whose friend's antics is actually what outed me.
I was a bit of a different animal back then though. I had some baby fat--which is myterious, as I'd been emaciated from infancy to around 14 and then all of a sudden plumped up--I had bad skin, an outdated haircut, a terrible sense of style. I was basically, well, I was basically a straight, white trash 15 year old, ugly duckling, the whole nine yards. And this boy basically took advantage of that and blew me the fuck off, going as far as to avoid me in public, etc.
After adding me randomly on facebook on a couple weeks ago--which I assumed to be a gesture of randomness, one I often make, he IMs me today.
And he's totally wishing I was back in MO and telling me how hot I am!
Hahahahahaha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home