The Beach
Last night, Jenny was uspet about Ryan breaking up with her, so we sat on the beach at night.
It's odd.
Besides the sand, I'm tempted to say it was a good experience. If I can be like, deep for a minute, it was humbling being next to (1) something so grand (2) the junction of air, land and water and (3) at a place that keeps going (i.e. the waves) no matter how one's day has been, etc.
But I still can't stop thinking about how much my life is sucking.
Because I'm at that point now, I've made a list of 20 restaurants in Tampa and I'm going to call ALL of them prior to embarking today to see if any are ACTUALLY hiring. My predicition is that five stupid hostesses will tell me they are hiring, two restaurants of those five will actually be hiring, and five other restaurants whose retarded hostesses say they are not hiring will actually be hiring.
We'll see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home