Random thoughts
(1) I decided to park last night when I picked Jenny up at the airport in lieu of stop in the pick-up lanes and deal with the airport rent-a-cops, and I'm glad I did, self-important security guards nonwithstanding: I walked into Friday's to pick up a job application, and the host informed me they were hiring. The manager then happened to walk up and hungrily looked at me at said "Server?" to the host. She told me to come back today, and needless to say, I am optimistic, at the least.
(2) I suppose I'm going to need some sort of gimmick to get my blog more traffic. Now, call me crazy, but I'd never heard of the apparently popular http://pinkisthenewblog.com before yesterday when it was linked in a random review of Tori's bizarre Cleveland show that the webmaster apparently attended.
Well, I went.
And I'm sorry, but what the fuck is that? How does someone's brilliance get praised and get a spot on a VH1 show by taking photos of celebrities and making comic strips with pink conversation bubbles that aren't even that funny? I just don't get it. I'm thinking about whipping out some talking genitalia or something. Shoot!
Ta ta for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home