Friday, May 13, 2005

Weird dream

I feel so not prolific lately. Bleh.

But that's for another entry. This here is a discussion of my weird dream. While I don't know if I shall go into specifics due to the drama of the Internet, I will say the following things:

(1) It took place in a castle in Ohio
(2) My best friend was played by probably the most notorious Robert haterista in Toridom
(3) The person I've desired FOREVER like, flirted with me. Heavily. Very very very heavily.

In other news, my sister, her friend Laura, and I ventured over to the Fenton O'Charley's for lunch yesterday, a restaurant where I sort of have a history; the person who I considered my best friend for the better half of 2002 live--I mean worked--there. I also remembered a very very VERY hot (openly) in the closet (if that makes ANY sense) manager who seemed to have NO interest in the 17 year old I was at the time (he's at least ten years my senior).

Nonetheless, we went there and he TOTALLY came by our table like 5 times (and now that I remember it delivered most of our food) to ask if everything was OK. Pussy that I am, though, I just smiled and nodded and did not make direct eye contact ONCE. I could have done one of those fake "everything sucks" and then said just kidding and started flirting and gotten a number.

Motherfucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home