Just when I think things might look up...
...I realize that I live in a capitalist country.
I received a voicemail message this evening around 7 PM that state:
Hi! This is ********, the trainer from California Pizza Kitchen at West County Mall. Unfortunately, the orientation scheduled for July 18 has been cancelled. A new class will be held on July 28. Please let me know if you can attend."
So of course I call the bitch back and inform her that I can indeed attend, after which she apologizes, and informs me that "[they] need to hire more people."
Now I guess I could understand rescheduling for staffing issues of their own, but more people to hire? So they hire me last Friday and make me wait three weeks, three weeks that COULD be spent searching for another job, while they hire MORE people for their little training class?
I don't fucking think so.
To make matters worse, I called my Mom for condolence and also mentioned to her my possibility of having to move back to Tampa like, now, you know, to get a job, since I am broke, and she had the audacity to cuntily say "maybe if you hadn't gone to Europe, you'd have some money left."
Missing her (and my sister, but she's never doing anything but working, anyway) was the only factor that made me want to come back to St. Louis this summer anyway. I think I may indeed go back to Tampa, after all.
Fuck you, St. Louis, and FUCK YOU, America.

1 Comments:
But your mother is right!
Post a Comment
<< Home