Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Isn't it odd

How cords for any given electronic mingle with cords with any other given electronic and create huge knots, although neither end of either cord was ever exposed so as to tie a knot in the manner with which we as humans are familiar? Screw the mysteries of faith, Pat R. and the 700 club, I'm interested in this--that's some POLTERGEIST shit if you ask me.

In other news, I just got back into Tampa less than twelve hours ago and a silent resolution I made was to begin writing in here again as soon as I got back here, if only because writing is my discipline and this is the easiest way to discipline myself. I am thinking I need to find some sort of gimmick---and I'm thinking aviation news probably--to increase readership and make this blog seem credible on a résumé as something more than a rant and rave diary type thing.

One rant though: it seems that over break, I was written up for possession of alcohol. The fucked up thing about this, beyond, you know, that I wasn't in Tampa, is that the charges were pressed not for liquor or beer or anything, but for EMPTY wine bottles. I DID have a full bottle but it was hidden away and not confiscated like the rest and I must say I am just a bit perplexed. I DARE them to fuck my life up because of a trophy collection, yo.

Anyway, I need to get my day started and the like. I have about a month of mail to sift through, and I slept on temporary bed dressings last night because I am an idiot and left my real things in my trunk, which is of course attached to my car which is conveniently a half mile away in the parking garage.

D'oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home