Sunday, November 20, 2005

Something cool...


The Airbus A380

I will admit that when this "whale jet" was first announced and images made available, I thought it ugly and disgusting. And maybe it kind of is.

But look at the SIZE of that bitch compared to the car. Holy SHIT!

In other news, I am divided on whether or not to go home for winter break. Work, naturally, wants me to stay and, well, work. Unfortunately, average weekly fund at work--due to low volume--are such that, working for four weeks and paying $500+ extra for lodging in the dorms over break PLUS a plane ticket home (around $300)--both of which could be reconciled with around $260 worth of gas round trip to get home--is uneconomical and stupid. The plan right now is to bank as much money as possible before December 16th, regardless, and decide based on volume in early December if late December will be good.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home