Welcome back
If you are reading for more than the first time!
I've not updated in about a week because I've been QUITE sick. I am still moderately so, but I feel bad not writing (even if no one is reading), so here we go.
What to say? I spent most of last week waiting around (yes I know, I am a pathetic loser) for someone to call me and he never did. I absolutely never saw that one coming; he seemed like a very cool guy. I'm pretty sure I know why he ceased contact with me, though, and let's just say that karma's a bitch.
Oh my God that entire paragraph was cliché.
Anyway, I go to Europe next week and I am slowly but surely making preparations. I bought a gigantic backpack to carry around in lieu of a suitcase and one of those queer-ass wallet things which should make me look like I have a hump in my back. I've also decided to roll my clothes instead of fold them. I cancelled all my hostel reservations and am staying at a Bed & Breakfast in Munich. Franfurt, I don't know yet, but I'll find out. We will see.
Anyway, I need to go blow my nose again, but I'll write soon.
R

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home