T.G.I.F.
Not really, but on that note I DO miss that little segment they used to have, what, with "Boy Meets World" and all, which definitely makes me hearken for that time when life was simpler...
On another note, it appears as if I will be making a compromise: if I start at California Pizza Kitchen (here) on July 28, that would put me on the floor (and in a two-table station--not even making good money) the week of August 8, two weeks before I was planning on returning to Tampa anyway, which leaves me a maximum earning possibility--by my calculation, anyway--of around $750. Subtract from that the expenses of getting down to Tampa, textbooks, and LIVING over the next few weeks, and you'd basically have nothing.
So fuck that.
I am going to stay in St. Louis for three more weeks to enjoy time with family and friends, and then I am going to hit the road. August 8, to be specific, which coincidentally--and by coincidentally, I mean NOT coincidentally at all--puts me through Atlanta in time for the Tori show there and I can go to the Florida shows AND travel cheaply to the Northeast if I desire, the latter of which will probably NOT happen because I want to start work in fairly short order when I get back down there.
But I will get to see three more shows than I originally intended, so yay for that!
Needless to say, if you live in Tampa and can offer me lodging until the dorms open, me love you long time!
Robert

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home