Friday, May 27, 2005

Pit Bulls, Wal-Mart, and Bug Bites

White trash bothers me.

Case in point? Faux Southern accent-equipped St. Louis County Police Officer (Insert Name Here): "The dog done bited us when we kicked it, so we didn't have no choice but to kill it. The dog needed to be destroyed. It barked up the wrong tree, and the tree had bullets. We had to destroy the pit bull."

As if speech patterns and animal cruelty weren't enough, I think what bothers me most about this individual and indeed most of the people in the area around which I reside if their absolute, yet hypocritical type views, i.e. dog (which is TRAINED to bite, I might add) does so, it dies. Police are trained to kill, does that mean I can kill one of them if they piss me off?

I see it every damn day in some form or fashion. Fat, mullet-clad children in Denny's whispering secrets about the "fag" and the "dyke", albeit well-dressed and mannered as such, two booths away. The church whose sign preaches God's love on one side and then suggests we support the War and our troops on the other. WAL-MART. Fucking WAL-MART. Low prices for everyone, INCLUDING the people who work for them.

I just don't know.

Not much else is new. Trying to pack but not motivated to do so because I have NO idea what I am wearing this weekend (yes, I know, FAG) and plus, I'm still in the process of altering three pairs of jeans and a shirt. I am so incredibly pumped for my trip I can hardly move. It's crazy.

I went to the Deer Creek License Office yesterday to get my car re-titled and was recognized (and approached) by a (hot) acquantaince from online. Definitely hung out with him last night.

Oh, and can I add that ants suck too? SO annoying. You'd think my rich, image-concerned father would have hired an exterminator, if only because he loves imposing death so much (i.e. the two deer heads on our fireplace that greet guests).

Ugh. To bed. Must wake up and sew.

R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home