Friday, August 19, 2005

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch

I just love "Cars and Guitars." So much. I can sort of understand why it's bastardized by the Tori Amos community--sung in a mostly deep voice, cheesy car metaphors. Wait, that's it. And the voice isn't that deep. And there are lots of great high notes too. And the metaphors *gasp* aren't THAT cheesy.

This song rocks.

I'm listening to it on speakers now and there is just so much going on in this song. It's just a burst of energy in sonic form. I love it live too, although it's not as fast as furious.

Aaaaaaah!

In other news, I decided to go over to my Mom's house last night for the second to last time before going back to school and spent most of my time there passed out on the the couch from the two benadryl I took while itching to death from my cats. Many people ask me "why do you own cats if you have an allergy?"

To which I respond: 1) I don't "own" them per-se. 2) I am basically accustomed to my particular cats, though they do make me itch from time to time. 3) I had a third reason, but it always escapes me.

I also went to O'Charley's with my sister yesterday and the hot manager (see some entry in May of this year) came over and asked us how our meal was and I again completely missed that opportunity. Gaaaaaah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home