River Bed
We've got to let some air in somehow
Loosen up this bandage now
Excavate this wound rendered a tomb
Grave robbing's what we've got to do
Dry up this river bed
And watch your brand new shirt I said
You know it won't do a bit of good
To ruffle feathers now
And now we're landlocked
Marvelous clear skies just mocking us
All we need's a cliff that's half the height to end it all
Just peer over and slip and fall
It isn't suicide if the rock slides on its own free will
Will you humor me at least
And in my fantasy just don't impede
Just tag along and smile
And remember why we're so far off the ground
You've got to let some insanity in
You know it gets so boring thinking
I can dig myself out of this pit
If I just move my hands and
Hand me my ice pack now that's it
I would just watch the clock
And let my eyelids drop like flies when the Sun
Is just another rock that I can't see
But everybody knows the night
Is just a hallucination of the light
I don't know about you but I can see my feet and that's fine

1 Comments:
I hate spam like that stock price message.
I also hate spam, again like that stock price message, that is smarter than I am. I wish I had invested in EGTY today, as it went up 166.67%.
If you get any more genius spam, please forward it to me. You can keep the stuff about increasing the size of your "love muscle," though.
Nick
Post a Comment
<< Home