Sunday, August 28, 2005

What a week this past week has been

Monday: Drove 14.5 hours (should have been 13.5) hours back to Tampa. 15 miles North of Tifton, GA (exit 78 for all you completists) on I-75, tire separated. White trash mechanic came to fix it. Got to Tampa at 11, hung out with Chris until 2.

Tuesday: I woke up at around 5:30 A.M. to catchmy 7:05 A.M. flight to Albany, which arrived there at 10:55. Upon arrival I became stranded due to the tardiness of my friend Angela, and took a Greyhound up to the venue, where I found Toriphiles. Did the meet and greet where I overheard a lot of shit being talked about my friend Nikki. I informed her of this afterwards. Before the show, Nikki and one of the caught shit-talkers cornered me because he'd convinced her otherwise. Unargumentative as I am, I let it go, but only because Nikki, who also happened to be my ride to the airport, said she'd still take me. Of course, wouldn't you know that after the show, she re-nigged and I had to take a cab--thankfully, it was on her. I slept AT the airport last night.

Original Sinsuality
Little Amsterdam
Icicle
Goodbye Pisces
China
Spark
Siren (best.siren.ever--listed as "Sweet Dreams")

And Dream of Sheep
Moonshadow

Mother
Sugar
Jamaica Inn
strange
The Beekeeper

Bells for Her
Putting the Damage On

Apollo's Frock
hey Jupiter

Wednesday: Flew into Baltimore at around 8 AM, went to the Smithsonian in DC with Jacob. Took a nap. Took the MARC train to Baltimore. Saw the mediocre show. Got stranded in B-more and took a $100 cab ride back to DC.

Original Sinsuality
Crucify
a sorta fairytale
Caught a Lite Sneeze
Marianne
Jamaica Inn
Cool on Your Island

Someone Saved My Life Tonight
Superstar

Cars & Guitars
Cooling
Winter
Spring Haze
The Beekeeper

Leather (listed as "Crazy")
Playboy Mommy (listed as "Flying Dutchman")

Sweet the Sting
1000 Oceans

Thursday: Flew back to Tampa in the morning and wentout to dinner which turned into a slumber party with Matt.

Friday, Saturday, and Today: Matt, Matt, Matt!

I'll write more soon.

R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home